You can probably think of enough excuses why you can’t walk for at least half an hour every day. Fortunately, we have listed a number of tips for you to get your daily exercise every day.
- Are you going to work by car? Then park it a little further away from your house and start your day with a short walk.
- Avoid escalators and elevators and grab the stairs!
- After lunch, get a breath of fresh air and walk around the block with colleagues.
- Have a drink more often. This way, you make extra walks to the kitchen and to the toilet.
- Leave your bike/car and walk to the supermarket.
- For motivation, purchase a pedometer or a smartwatch.
- Get off the bus one stop earlier and walk the last stretch to your destination.
- See if you can do your consultation with your colleague on foot instead of sitting down.